Monday 14 April 2014

4 years old!!

I cant believe its been 4 years since this little princess entered our lives... and turned everything upside down!!
 
She is completely doted on by everyone and knows how to work those eyes to get what she wants! 
 
As we were still asleep when daddy went to work we waited until he got back in before opening pressies and cards etc....she got LOTS! 
 
Mainly because we visited family at the weekend so she had presents from both Nanas, my sister and us (our presents are the ones in the bag and the ones wrapped in Christmas paper! 
 
Boxing day we found lots of presents that had been missed in the wardrobe so kept those for her birthday - think I might try this one again as it saved pulling out again this month and I felt prepared! lol  
 
A beautiful dress and cardigan from Nana Sue & Grandad Alan.  Thank you Nana & Grandad xx
Busy opening pressies from Nana Webb...
I loved my Girls World when I was little and seeing the look on her face when she opened this I can tell shes going to love it too!!
PJs from Nana Webb too (cute bunny ones that she wont wear yet incase she creases them!) Yes shes a diva!! lol  Shes looking forward to going to the shops though to spend her pennies!  Thank you Nana xx
 
Jake and the Neverland Pirates interactive book, jigsaws, squinkies princess carriage and Monsters High doll from mummy and daddy.
 
Lots of fabulous pressies including some new cute bowls, plates etc from my sis and a spotty top and chocolates from my Auntie Sue - Thank you everyone she loves it all! :)
 
Blowing out the candles (but not wanting us to sing happy birthday - Jakes the same, for some reason they hate being sung to on their birthdays!) lol
 
 
 
I was going to bake her cake but she wanted to choose her own so a Disney Princess Castle it was :)
 
Happy Birthday Sweetie!
All our love always
Mummy & Daddy
 
x
 
TTFN
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday - shhh...... don't tell anybody its my birthday today too!
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x