Wednesday 20 August 2014

Dont get me wrong....

I love it when the kids are at home but my whole routine goes out of the window!!   

My blogging is sporadic at best -  despite me wanting to get regular posts going.  

The days are all blending in to one and the weeks are flying by....just 2 more and normality reigns!

Kids will be at school and college and I can get back into a proper routine!

Who else is counting down the days?

Who else is looking forward to some sanity and routine!?

Please say its not just me!

LOL

TTFN
Debbie
x

1 comment:

  1. It will be the other way round for me! I go back to school and they have finished college- such a headache! Spent the Summer trying to find supported work/voluntary work for them to do !
    I am looking forward to going back to school though - I always seem to get more done when I have limited time , but it has been nice to recharge for a bit.
    Not long to go now xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x