Friday 7 November 2014

My girls!

I thought it was time to do a little update on how Amelia is doing!

Shes such a doll and at almost 6 months shes on solids with her milk and certainly has her own thoughts! She is such an independent little soul and is always smiling!


She loves to be cuddled and is starting to grab at my face to give me kisses! 


She is completely doted on by her big sister and brothers!  Talking of big sister - look how grown up Evie is getting!  I cant believe shes 4 (going on 14) and completely Frozen obsessed right now.  Shes still a real girly girl and has a huge hair bow obsession!  The bigger the better! lol

I am so looking forward to watching them both grow :)

TTFN
Debbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x